Our doggie daycare playroom is spacious and brightly lit. Furry babies get to exercise, socialise and make new friends. The playroom theme is changed regularly.
Doga (yoga with your dog) draws the best out of yoga and makes the practice a wonderful way to bond with your dog via meditation, breathing, stretches and massage.
188-5 Tanjong Katong Road
Tel: 6345 0178
Welcome to Super Cuddles Clubhouse
Thanks for dropping by our website, we operate a pet boutique with a “twist” located in the east of Singapore at 188-5 Tanjong Katong Road.
Here’s what we have in store for your little ones.
- Doggie Daycare – We provide a wonderful, colorful playroom for your babies to spend their time mingling and socializing with their peers and us during the day while you’re at work, instead of being left all alone at home.
- Enrichment and Bonding Classes – What better way to spend your day with your “Best Bud” than to enjoy learning and experiencing new workouts together as a team. Both of you get to stay fit together through our Doga (Yoga with your Dog) lessons and understand each other on a higher level when you sign up for our Dog Obedience Training classes.
- Pet Talks & Events – Topics of interest by our panel of professional pet care givers and adoption drive by our different local shelters will be happening each month.
- Quality Pet Products – Our little ones provide us with unconditional love and the least we can do is to provide them with the best products that they deserve to maintain a healthy and happy lifestyle. Our products (for dogs & cats) are specially hand picked by our in-house merchandiser and they’ve all been tried and tested on our own happy babies.
- Grooming Needs – Isn’t it always the case that we tend to focus our attention on dogs with a good trim instead of a shaggy looking one? That’s part of our job too!
If you like what we do, join us as a member and enjoy priority and discounts on services. You’ll also earn points when you purchase any of our products.
In most cases, when a dog hears the sound of a plastic wrapper or a can being opened, they will literally drop everything that they were doing (or even sleeping) and focus their attention on where the sound is coming from. Their nose will sniff the air, they will stand on their hind legs and [...]
We’re having an Open House this Saturday and we would love if you could join us. Our special guest is Dr. William Chan of Vets for Life Animal Clinic. Come meet him and ask him any health related matters you might have. Also, bring your little ones over to check out our daycare center. And [...]
This morning, we were told by one of our loyal customers that there’s an allegation going around on Facebook of us mistreating a dog who came in for grooming recently. We have in our blog, wrote about this particular case. If you like, you can watch the clips at http://www.supercuddlesclubhouse.com/grooming-an-angry-poodle/ http://www.supercuddlesclubhouse.com/grooming-an-angry-poodle-part-2/ This is our side [...]
Our assistant was bitten 3 times by this poodle during bath time alone. So with her constant aggressive strikes and growls, we had to put a muzzle on Guinness in order to continue grooming her. However, even with the muzzle, she never gave up on any of her aggressive dog behavior. She definitely needs “HELP” [...]
Every now and then, we’ll hear of aggression of the furry kind. And being in the pet industry, we’ve had our fair share of facing aggressive dogs. Most dogs as we know, are usually very sweet and playful. However, a dog’s behavior can change and become angry when it’s provoked. But in this case, the [...]